Established in 1959 as Stevenson-Edwards Management, the company took over the management responsibilities for properties held by Stevenson-Dilbeck Realty. In 1983 Stevenson Property Management became a separate entity. From 1984-1998, the company evolved into a fee management business, directed by Mark Trueblood, as the managing partner. In 1998, Mark Trueblood completed the purchase of the company. TRUMARK Real Estate Management and Services continues this tradition.